Technical Program Manager
Job Description: As a Technical Program Manager at Delta Mobile Systems, you will lead complex, multi-disciplinary engineering projects using your technical expertise. You will plan project requirements with internal customers and guide projects through their entire life cycle, including managing project schedules and identifying risks.
Clear communication with all parties involved in the project is of utmost importance: discussing technical trade-offs with the engineering team during product development, explaining your team's analysis and recommendations to the executive team, describing product features and benefits to the marketing team, interacting with vendors and interfacing with customers about product features and delivery schedule.
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams (Software, Hardware, RF, Mechanical, Test, Manufacturing), product teams and OEM partners in developing project schedules, milestones and risks analysis.
- Develop reports to track planning, scheduling, issues, risks and overall status.
- Communicate schedules, priorities and status to all levels in the company.
- Evaluate and improve processes and documentation for collaboration with partners.
- Monitor product and process quality.
- B.S. or B.A. degree in a technical field.
- Five years of industry experience as a Technical Program Manager, Software Engineering Manager, Software Engineer, Hardware Engineer or similar role.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience building relationships with peers across functions.
- Deep knowledge of wireless embedded product design, development, test and migration to mass production.
- Proven track record of leading programs and providing technical guidance to engineering team members.
- Experience working within and leading a global project team.
- Experience communicating with company executives.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org